Reenrollment is now open for the 2024-2025 school year at St. Pascal Regional Catholic School.
For the 2024-2025 school year, the K-8th grade tuition cost is $4,600. Our commitment to accessibility means working collaboratively with families, providing generous financial aid options.
Financial Aid Opportunities
• St. Pascal Regional Catholic School Tuition Assistance
Utilizing TADS (Tuition Aid Data Services), our tuition assistance program ensures financial needs are assessed comprehensively.
• Aim Higher Tuition Assistance Scholarship
The Aim Higher Foundation offers a $1,000 scholarship for students seeking tuition assistance in the Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis.
• Tuition Transfer Grants
Available for students in grades 1-8 transferring to St. Pascal from any educational setting.
• Multi-Family Discount
Enjoy a K-8 multi-family discount of $1,000 off tuition for the 2nd child and $1,500 off tuition for the 3rd child.
1. Reenroll in TADS – follow the directions in the enrollment email sent by TADS on January 5.
2. Apply for financial aid by February 23:
• Visit www.mytads.com.
• Select “Financial Aid Assessment” and click to log in.
• Complete the application, ensuring accurate selections.
• Upload required documentation promptly.
• Check email for updates or additional requests from TADS.
• Aim Higher Foundation notifies families of awards on March 23.
3. Set up tuition agreement in TADS:
• St. Pascal Regional will notify families of award packages, including any Aim Higher Scholarships, and will send instructions and TADS agreements to families to sign on March 28.
• By April 15 agreements (billing accounts) must be set up in TADS by families to complete the enrollment process for 2024-2025 school year.
English & Spanish assistance for TADS financial aid application is available in the office. The school office can assist with the application, uploading, and sending information to TADS. Schedule your help by emailing Principal Inna Collier Paske at firstname.lastname@example.org or Spanish liaison Ivette Munoz at email@example.com, or call the school office at 651-776-0092.
Please check out:
Thank you for being a cherished part of the St. Pascal community. We eagerly anticipate another year of growth and learning for our students. For any questions or assistance, feel free to contact our school office.