Our Sources of Funding
Tuition and fees account for only three percent of our revenue. The majority comes to us through the generosity of individuals and family foundations.
- It is set at $4,600, but no one is turned away due to financial circumstances.
- Our actual direct cost of educating each child is $7,800; adding St. Pascal Regional’s share of central office expenses brings our cost to $12,300.
- Most of our cafeteria revenue comes from state reimbursement.
- 58% of our scholars qualify for free or reduced-price lunch.
- A family of four qualifies for free meals for the 2022-23 school year if its annual income is less than $36,075, a level set by the federal government.
Large foundations and other organizations
- They contribute 20% of our revenue.
- This includes subsidies from the Catholic Services Appeal Foundation.
Individuals and family foundations
- We get 69% of our revenue from individuals.
- We offer school tours for donors and potential donors so they can better understand how our school works and meet scholars.
- We do four major mail appeals each year: fall, Christmas, spring and year end.