Supplies should be brought to school on Back to School Night or the first day of school.
Supplies can be either new or used. Supplies may need to be replaced during the year.
Please Note: PLEASE PUT CHILD’S NAME ON ALL ITEMS LISTED (K-8th Grade Only)
- Uniforms are required for Kindergarten through 8th Grade students.
- Uniforms can be new or used.
- New Uniforms are available to purchase through our uniform supplier, Donald’s Uniform Store. They are located at 972 Payne Avenue, St. Paul. You can also purchase uniforms on their website at www.donaldsuniform.com
- Used Uniforms are available through the Uniform Exchange.
- The Uniform Exchange room which is now located in Room 108. This location will allow us to have access to the uniforms year round.
- You can drop off your gently used uniforms at any time.
- Please help us keep the room neat and orderly.
- If you need an additional time, please contact the school office and we will do our best to accommodate your request.