St. Pascal Baylon School Strategic Plan
St. Pascal Baylon is a school of excellence in the East Metro where our students’ lives are transformed in a Catholic, faith-centered environment focused on innovation, service to our community and the cultivation of each student’s potential.
St. Pascal Baylon School Vision
It is May of 2021. St. Pascal Baylon School operates at full enrollment, with an endowment that ensures our operating stability for years to come. This enables us to be profoundly transformational so that we:
- Are a thriving, widely recognized preschool through eighth-grade neighborhood school, offering a safe, innovative, and invigorating learning environment for children of all backgrounds.
- Commit wholeheartedly to serve and to spread the good news of the Gospel in compelling and diverse ways.
- Offer curricula and programming that meets the intellectual, spiritual, and personal needs of every student.
- Attract and retain a dedicated, visionary, and diverse staff.
- Collaborate effectively with our families, our parishioners, and partners within the community.
- Send forth students who are confident, life-long learners and who live as servant leaders.
The first six strategic projects listed were chosen as the most important priorities:
Top Strategic Projects
Priority #1: (Project A) Identify current and potential funding sources for St. Pascal Baylon School to build the long-term funding model, and develop a business case for why they should invest in the school.
Priority #2: (Project B) Draft a long term funding model to present to the School Board.
Priority #3: (Project C) Develop an Annual Fund Campaign for FY 2016-2017, to solicit contributions from new and current supporters of St. Pascal Baylon School.
Priority #4: (Project D) Create and implement an effective marketing/enrollment management plan for the next three years.
Priority #5: (Project E) Develop a comprehensive marketing communications plan.
Priority #6: (Project F) Implement a STREAM (Science, Technology, Religion, Engineering Applications, and Math) curriculum model, augmented by enhanced community partnerships that strengthen student engagement, promoting active learning with real-life perspectives.