A rich St. Pascal Baylon experience includes learning and development beyond the classroom. The wide range of extracurricular programs offers something for everyone.
Service and Leadership
There are many opportunities for our students to develop leadership skills and to be of service to others. We believe there are life-long benefits that come from learning to work selflessly with others for a common goal. These types of opportunities build character and give our students the confidence to be strong role models among their peers.
- Student Council (gr. 5-8)
- Altar Servers (gr. 4-8)
- Liturgical Choir (gr. 5-8)
- Prayer Buddies (K-8)
- Field trips to:
- Feed My Starving Children
- Nursing Homes and Senior Care Centers nearby
- Annual Leaf Raking for Neighbors of St. Pascals
- Social justice projects are integrated throughout the school year and are a fun and easy way for all of our students to participate!
All of our students in fifth through eighth grade are encouraged to participate in our athletic program. There are a wide variety of team sports that students may choose from. St. Pascal Baylon participates in the Catholic Athletic Association. Playing on a team and representing our school builds pride in our community and helps the students work together for a common goal. We are pleased that so many of our students choose to be a member of at least one athletic team each year. For more information, contact: Athletic Director Mike Kelleher: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click Here for more information
St. Pascals offers our students experiences in fine arts as part of the daily curriculum as well as through extracurricular activities. Our students have the opportunity to participate in music, drama and creative thinking programs throughout the year.
- Band Program & Orchestra: Hill-Murray Parish Band Program for grades 4 – 8
- Jazz Band
- Piano Lessons
- Drama – after school program
- Liturgical Choir – grades 5-8
The core curriculum at St. Pascal Baylon Catholic School is enhanced by many experiences that challenge and enrich our overall program. Some of the program offerings are built into the daily learning experience; others are after school academic extensions.
- Invention Convention
- Quiz Bowl
- Academic Field Trips
- The Works
- The Science Museum
- Hill-Murray Theatre productions
- Cathedral & State Capitol
- Washington, DC
- Wolf Ridge Environmental Learning Center
Click Here for more information.