Parent Teacher Partnership – PTP
The PTP includes parents from various grade levels, a teacher representative, and the principal. Every parent at SPBCS is a member of the PTP and are encouraged to attend meetings.
- We meet the first Wednesday of the month at 6:00 pm in the school office conference room.
- We plan and coordinate school events.
- We support the ministry of the school.
- We assist in fundraising activities.
- Fundraising dinners at East Side restaurants.
- We facilitate communication between parents and the school.
- We plan activities for students and their families.
- Movie nights for our school at the local movie theater, Paint Nights, and more!
- Any questions, comments and/or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.