Personal Belongings and Electronics Use in B&A School Care:
Personal belongings from home (including toys and games) and personal electronics (such as
cell phones, iPods, tablets, Nintendo DS, e-Readers, etc.) should not be taken out at school. If a
child chooses to bring his/her personal belongings to school, these should remain in his/her
backpack before, during and after school. The school will not be responsible for the loss or
damage of personal belongings or electronics that may occur before or after school.
Communication During B&A School Care Hours:
- To talk with your child directly while they are at Before & After School Care, please call:
- Before and After School Care Room – (651) 776-0092 ext. 208
- School office hours are 7:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- If you need to get a hold of your child(ren) on his/her personal cell phone, the phone may be kept at the desk or with a staff member; when the call is received or made the child may use the phone in the presence of an adult.
- If you are sending another person to pick up your child(ren), please call Extended Day to let the staff know whom to expect.
Children will be provided a snack in the afternoon.
Other activities may be planned as needed and as appropriate. Children may also engage in one of the following activities after school:
- Play Outside
- Play Inside in Gym
- Play Inside in Classroom