The St. Pascal School Alumni Association was initiated in the spring of 2006 and is dedicated to these goals:
- Connect St. Pascal’s school alumni with the school and their classmates.
- Provide a means for ongoing contact with the school, classmates, and faculty members.
- Preserve St. Pascal’s school spirit and tradition among alumni and current students & their parents.
- Encourage ongoing involvement with, and support of, St. Pascal School.
The St. Pascal School Alumni Association relies completely on volunteers. We need your assistance. Consider getting involved in any of the following:
- Be a Class Representative. We are seeking a few people from each graduating class to assist in locating classmates and planning and promoting events.
- Help plan social events. Alumni Association plans include an All School Reunion. This will be one volunteer job that will be more fun than work.
- Share memorabilia. Alumni Association plans include creating a permanent display of memorabilia in the school to honor former students and to inspire current and future students. Content will include class pictures, trophies and other memorabilia. Send us photos from the past with names of who’s who in the photos… if you can remember.
- Volunteer in the school. Volunteers are used throughout the school. Different grade levels and teachers use volunteers in a variety of ways; needs vary by grade level. If you are interested in volunteering in the school contact Principal Inna Collier at email@example.com
- Donate. Consider helping St. Pascal School financially. The school is grateful for each and every gift received and for the uniquely individual stories that accompany them. There are a variety of ways for you to become involved in the education of today’s and tomorrow’s Knights. Consider providing: need-based tuition assistance for current students, support to the capital campaign to maintain facilities, a memorial in the name of a former classmate, teacher, or family member… the possibilities are virtually unlimited.
Where Are You Now?
Remember to let us know if you have moved so we can keep you updated on school news and future school and alumni events. Use the form below to add your name to the mailing list or to make changes.
Please complete the form below: