6th, 7th, and 8th Grade Homeroom/Middle School Religion and Social Studies Teacher; Athletic Director
Number of years at St. Pascal’s:
Favorite thing about St. Pascal’s:
I really enjoy the strong sense of community that exists at St. Pascal’s and the way parents, students and staff work together to help everyone succeed.
Hobbies outside of school:
Sports and reading (especially books on history).
Interesting facts about you:
I have been to 47 of the 50 states (I am missing Alaska, Hawaii and Oregon).
St. Pascal Baylon Religion Philosophy
At St. Pascal Baylon School, our Religion program will help lay a foundation for our students’ spiritual growth and knowledge of the Catholic faith. Through prayer, study, scripture, sacraments, liturgy experiences and service to others, the students will have opportunities to connect their faith to daily living.
Our goal is for all students at St. Pascal Baylon School to grow in their understanding of:
- The teachings and lived traditions of the Catholic faith
- The celebration of the sacraments, especially the Eucharist, Reconciliation and Confirmation
- The Bible as it relates to everyday life
- The development of morals based on our Catholic faith
- The value of praying personally, communally and liturgically
- Their experience with the Church’s social teachings