6th, 7th, 8th Grade Homeroom/7th and 8th Grade Math/4th-8th Science
Number of years at St. Pascal’s:
Favorite things about St. Pascal’s:
My favorite thing about St. Pascals is the sense of family and community. We all work together – staff, students and families – to help students achieve their best and create a strong Christian based learning environment where everyone feels safe, included and cared for.
Hobbies outside of school:
My favorite thing to do is walk my dogs with my husband, preferably in one of the many parks or recreation areas around Minneapolis and Saint Paul. I enjoy bike riding, stained glass making and going on trail rides at Bunker Park Stables.
Interesting facts about you:
I was born and raised in El Paso, Texas. I met my husband in Colorado Springs, where we married, and moved around the country in the military, raising three children. We are empty nesters, but looking forward to our first grandchild.
St. Pascal Baylon Religion Philosophy
At St. Pascal Baylon School, our Religion program will help lay a foundation for our students’ spiritual growth and knowledge of the Catholic faith. Through prayer, study, scripture, sacraments, liturgy experiences and service to others, the students will have opportunities to connect their faith to daily living.
Our goal is for all students at St. Pascal Baylon School to grow in their understanding of:
- The teachings and lived traditions of the Catholic faith
- The celebration of the sacraments, especially the Eucharist, Reconciliation and Confirmation
- The Bible as it relates to everyday life
- The development of morals based on our Catholic faith
- The value of praying personally, communally and liturgically
- Their experience with the Church’s social teachings