Middle School Language Arts/K-8 Art
Number of years at St. Pascal’s:
Favorite thing about St. Pascal’s:
My favorite thing about St. Pascal’s is the family atmosphere that’s an everyday part of the school life; parents, students and staff work together and support teach other every day.
Hobbies outside of school:
My favorite things to do outside of school are to spend time with my family, walk, bike and travel.
Interesting fact about you:
I attended and graduated from St. Pascal School, as did my four brothers and sisters, my husband and our three children.
St. Pascal Baylon Religion Philosophy
At St. Pascal Baylon School, our Religion program will help lay a foundation for our students’ spiritual growth and knowledge of the Catholic faith. Through prayer, study, scripture, sacraments, liturgy experiences and service to others, the students will have opportunities to connect their faith to daily living.
Our goal is for all students at St. Pascal Baylon School to grow in their understanding of:
- The teachings and lived traditions of the Catholic faith
- The celebration of the sacraments, especially the Eucharist, Reconciliation and Confirmation
- The Bible as it relates to everyday life
- The development of morals based on our Catholic faith
- The value of praying personally, communally and liturgically
- Their experience with the Church’s social teachings