Ready to join us at St. Pascal’s Childhood Learning Center? YES!
There is a 2-step process to enroll!
- Admission Application
- Click on the 2018-2019 School year.
- Click the box “Create an account” (remember your password!)
- Complete the Admissions steps
- Select the program and days attending.
- Pay the $50.00 Enrollment Deposit (per family)
- If you are registering for both Preschool/PreK and K-8, only the K-8 Enrollment Deposit will be due at the time the K-8 student is enrolled. You will not be charged the Preschool/PreK Enrollment Deposit.
- You will be notified, via email from TADS, that the Admissions application has been accepted.
- ENROLLMENT Application
- You will receive an email from TADS with a link, within the email, to complete the enrollment application.
- This has some additional detailed information that we require to complete the enrollment.
- You will receive an email stating that the enrollment is completed!
- Any forms that are required before the beginning of the school year, can be uploaded into your TADS account for the school office to print and put in your child’s file.
If you have questions about the registration process or would like to schedule a tour of St. Pascal’s Childhood Center, please contact Jackie Nordman, Admissions Director, in our school office at 651-776-0092, x112 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
TADS Help? For assistance with TADS, please contact the Parent Support at TADS, Monday-Friday, from 7am – 8pm at 612-548-3320 or 800-477-8237 or firstname.lastname@example.org. There are Spanish interpreters available to help!
**PLEASE NOTE: St. Pascal Baylon Early Childhood Learning Center does not offer Financial Aid for Preschool or Pre-Kindergarten.