NOW ENROLLING FOR 2018-2019 SCHOOL YEAR!
Ready to join us at St. Pascal Baylon Catholic School? YES!
There is a 2-step process to enroll!
- Admission Application
- Click on the 2018-2019 School year.
- Click the box “Create an account” (remember your password!)
- Complete the Admissions steps
- K-8 families can apply for Financial Aid by checking the box in this application.
- Pay the $120.00 NEW Family Enrollment Deposit (per family)
- If you are registering for both Preschool/PreK and K-8, only the K-8 New Family Enrollment Deposit will be due at the time the K-8 student is enrolled. You will not be charged the Preschool/PreK Enrollment Deposit.
- If you chose to apply for Financial Aid:
- After you pay the Enrollment Deposit, TADS will direct you to the Financial Aid application or you may choose to return at a later date to complete the Financial Aid Application.
- There is a TADS Financial Aid fee of $34.00.
- TIP: Download the Financial Aid Worksheet at mytads.com as a reference for the items you will need in order to complete this online process.
- Financial Aid Applications must be completed on TADS as soon as possible, in order to be considered for Financial Aid.
- St. Pascal School has limited Financial Aid funds available.
- You will be notified, via email from TADS, that the Admissions application has been accepted.
- ENROLLMENT Application
- You will receive an email from TADS with a link, within the email, to complete the enrollment application.
- This has some additional detailed information that we require to complete the enrollment.
- You will receive an email stating that the enrollment is completed!
- Any forms that are required before the beginning of the school year, can be uploaded into your TADS account for the school office to print and put in your child’s file.
- If your child has an IEP or has special needs requiring services, please notify the school office and send a copy of the IEP to the attention of Laurie Jennrich, Principal as soon as possible.
- St. Pascal Baylon Catholic School will review the IEP and needs of the student in order to determine if we can meet your child’s needs.
- If his/her enrollment here is accepted, we will discuss with you a plan to best serve your child for a successful learning environment at St. Pascals.
If you have questions about the registration process or would like to schedule a tour of St. Pascal Baylon Catholic School, please contact Jackie Nordman, Admissions Director, in our school office at 651-776-0092, x112 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
Welcome to the St. Pascal Baylon Catholic School family!
TADS Help? For assistance with TADS, please contact the parent helpline at TADS, Monday-Friday, from 8am – 8pm at 612-548-3320 or 800-477-8237 or firstname.lastname@example.org. There are Spanish interpreters available to help! Financial Aid forms are now available in many languages.
2018-19 Registration Timeline Guide for New Families:
- January 3, 2018 – Enrollment begins!
- Register early in order to secure placement in a class for your child!
- Your timely registration is essential to the school’s planning for the upcoming school year.
- April 1, 2018
- K-8 Financial Aid application deadline!
- ALL applications and supporting documents must be submitted to TADS before April 1, 2018 in order to be considered for the 2018-19 school year.
- Financial Aid applications will be reviewed in April and funds will get allocated in early May.
- May 15, 2018
- You will receive an email link from TADS to complete your Tuition Agreement and set-up your tuition payment plan.
- Online Tuition agreements and payment plans must be completed through TADS by May 15.
- Financial Aid and Scholarships will be applied to tuition agreements.
- Tuition agreements that are not signed by this date may forfeit financial aid or scholarships.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Jackie Nordman, Admissions Director, at email@example.com or call (651.776.0092)