Personal Belongings and Electronics Use in B&A School Care:
Personal belongings from home (including toys and games) and personal electronics (such as
cell phones, iPods, tablets, Nintendo DS, e-Readers, etc.) should not be taken out at school. If a
child chooses to bring his/her personal belongings to school, these should remain in his/her
backpack before, during and after school. The school will not be responsible for the loss or
damage of personal belongings or electronics that may occur before or after school.
Communication During B&A School Care Hours:
- To talk with your child directly while they are at Before & After School Care, please call:
- Direct Classroom Line – (651) 776-5043
- School line – (651) 776-0092 ext. 208 (School office hours are 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
- If you need to get a hold of your child(ren) on his/her personal cell phone, the phone may be kept at the desk or with a staff member; when the call is received or made the child may use the phone in the presence of an adult.
- If you are sending another person to pick up your child(ren), please call Extended Day to let the staff know whom to expect.
Children will be provided the option of a breakfast in the morning and a snack in the afternoon. Children may also bring their own breakfast or snack; however, staff are not responsible in any way for preparing a breakfast or snack brought from home (i.e., cooking, heating or cutting). Food items brought from home may not contain nuts (as some children have nut allergies).
Children will be allowed to “check out” the toys, books, games and art supplies currently available in the room. Other activities may be planned as needed and as appropriate. Children may also engage in one of the following activities after school:
- Play Outside
- Play Inside in Gym
- Play Inside in Classroom
- Play Inside in Old Church space