1st Grade Teacher
Number of years at St. Pascal’s:
2017-18 school year is my 21st year
here at St. Pascal’s.
Favorite thing about St. Pascal’s:
I love the feeling of togetherness and family here at St. Pascal’s. Families are always so supportive of what’s going on in the classroom and around the school. It helps so much to work as a team.
Hobbies outside of school:
My family is very important to me. When I am not at school I am spending time with my husband and my two daughters. I love to read, walk and play in my garden. My daughters are dancers and we spend a lot of time at the dance studio. It makes me very happy to see them performing on stage. I have also started taking tap classes and dance in the mom and daughter dance every year at the recital.
Interesting fact about you:
I had heart surgery when I was only 5 years old.
St. Pascal Baylon Religion Philosophy
At St. Pascal Baylon School, our Religion program will help lay a foundation for our students’ spiritual growth and knowledge of the Catholic faith. Through prayer, study, scripture, sacraments, liturgy experiences and service to others, the students will have opportunities to connect their faith to daily living.
Our goal is for all students at St. Pascal Baylon School to grow in their understanding of:
- The teachings and lived traditions of the Catholic faith
- The celebration of the sacraments, especially the Eucharist, Reconciliation and Confirmation
- The Bible as it relates to everyday life
- The development of morals based on our Catholic faith
- The value of praying personally, communally and liturgically
- Their experience with the Church’s social teachings